Liste geeigneter Unternehmen® - LgU (List of Suitable Entrepreneurs): The Suitability Database of ANKÖ
Contracting authorities use the LgU to easily and efficiently verify the suitability of bidders
The LgU contains more than 9,500 companies with their proofs of suitability in accordance with the Federal Procurement Act (Bundesvergabegesetz – BvergG). Through simple navigation, contracting authorities can check proofs of suitability and evaluations of suitable bidders and companies in the LgU.
The database for proofs of suitability has been awarded “best practice” by the EU Commission. It is unique in Austria and across Europe.
- Proofs of suitability at the touch of a button – 24 hours a day online
- Numerous proofs of suitability are being automatically updated by using different interfaces (company register, Austrian Business Licence Information System (GISA), municipal tax (Vienna), Construction Workers’ Annual Leave and Severance Pay Fund (BUAK), Anti-Wage and Social Dumping Act (LSD-BG), Foreign Nationals Employment Act (AuslBG), social insurance, Credit Protection Association 1870, etc.)
- For legal purposes, suitability verifications are logged
- More than 9,500 companies present themselves in the LgU
- About 100,000 accesses by public contracting authorities per year
- No set-up fees. The costs are based on the number of accesses. Please contact us for more information
- Unlimited number of users per contracting authority is possible
®: LgU – Liste geeigneter Unternehmen® (List of Suitable Entrepreneurs) is registered as a trademark for the trademark owner ANKÖ Auftragnehmerkataster Österreich (Austrian Register of Tenderers).