List of Suitable Entrepreneurs – LgU (Liste geeigneter Unternehmen®): The Suitability Database of ANKÖ
Contracting authorities use the LgU (List of Suitable Entrepreneurs) to easily and efficiently test the suitability of bidders
The LgU – List of Suitable Entrepreneurs – contains more than 9,500 companies with their evidence of suitability in accordance with the Federal Procurement Act (Bundesvergabegesetz – BvergG). Through simple navigation, contracting authorities can check the evidence of suitability and evaluations of suitable bidders and companies in the LgU.
The database for evidence of suitability has been awarded “best practice” by the EU Commission. It is unique in Austria and across Europe.
- Evidence of suitability at the touch of a button – 24 hours a day online
- Numerous pieces of evidence of suitability are being automatically updated by using different interfaces (company register, Trades Information System Austria (GISA), local tax (Vienna), Construction Workers’ Annual Leave and Severance Pay Fund (BUAK), Anti-Wage and Social Dumping Act (LSD-BG), Foreign Nationals Employment Act (AuslBG), social insurance, Credit Protection Association 1870, etc.)
- For legal purposes, suitability tests are logged
- More than 9,500 companies present themselves in the LgU
- About 100,000 accesses by contracting authorities per year
- No set-up fees. The costs are based on the number of accesses. Please contact us for more information
- Unlimited number of users per contracting authority is possible
®: LgU – List of Suitable Entrepreneurs (Liste geeigneter Unternehmen®) is registered as a trademark for the trademark owner ANKÖ Austrian Register of Tenderers.